»

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Friends Day Wednesday #10
Every Weds. I pick out 5 things that Catch My Eye or that I have in common with someone.
1.)This post from Antique Mommy had me laughing hysterically!
2.) I've joined Tricia's Green Thumb Sunday! I love this picture of her
3.)If you haven't seen Melli's 4th of July pics, take a look. The SeaHorse one is my favorite.
4.)Do you love chocolate? I can't resist trying this recipe for
Chocolate Fudge Cookies with White Chocolate Drizzle. Thank you to Wendy for serving these wickedly delicious mouthwatering delights .
5.) I'm a true cat lover, and this video is just toooo cute! Thanks Carol!

3 comments:

Antique Mommy said...

Christine! Thanks for the mention! I'll be back later when I don't have a little boy tugging at my aaaarrm.

WendyWings said...

You are welcome lol, don't blame me when you eat the whole batch.

Christine said...

Thank you both for some great laughs and good times, and stopping by for a visit! :P
Feel free to stop by any time.