»

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Follow the Yellowbrick Road!! Last night my oldest daughter had her Spring concert! She plays the violin very well. I hope she keeps up with it, because she plays better than I ever did. The concert was really cute. There was Dorothy and Toto, and they got lost looking for the Wizard, just like in the Movie, but instead of Tinman, Scarecrow, and Lion, Dorothy meets Darth Vadar, Pocahontas, and Bugs Bunny!! The characters matched the Theme songs she performed. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", the Theme song to "Star Wars", "The Colors of the Wind", and "The Looney Tunes" theme song. She had a really good night and we all went out for ice cream after.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Congrats to your daughter! I attempted to play the violin in school....I just couldn't get the hang of it.