»

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I am a HUGE Keith Urban fan! That said, Nicole Kidman is a very lucky woman! Can you tell where this is going....! From "Cocktail" to " A Few Good Men" and even the first "MI", I was a huge Tom Cruise fan. Until Nicole and Tom split. He just lost all appeal .I've only been a slightly interested in Tom and Katie's relationship. The simple fact is why haven't they gotten married if he loves her so much and now she's the mother of his NEW baby Girl *Suri*. Which I think is a lovely name. In Hebrew, meaning "princess", or in Persian, meaning "red rose". I send them my Congratulations! To tell the truth though, I'd rather go to a Keith Urban concert, than another Tom Cruise flick.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I'm with you there. You wouldn't believe how much I "loved" Tom until recently. I have been a fan of his for years. I would dream about him when I was a teenager. I would write "Mrs. Cruise" and "Denise Cruise" over and over in my notebooks rather than paying attention in class.

But then he went and opened his mouth about the PPD issue. Um...nope, can't love a man like that. I'm left wondering if he's has always been this eccentric or if his religion has made him lose him mind. I try to respect everyone's personal beliefs, but this Scientology thing is just a little too wacky for me. Good luck Suri and Katie...may the force be with you! LOL


Now, Keith...oooooh baby! He's so down to earth. I think he and Nicole make a lovely couple.