Thanks to GoofyGirl for this gorgeous Holiday TTHeader!
ThursdayThirteen#29 13 of my Favorite Christmas JOYS!!
- Decorating : Hanging stockings, and ornaments on the tree. The pretty lights and gorgeous colors that just brighten the room.
- Shopping: This is the perfect time of year for me to get away with overspending!! I mean I love buying gifts for everyone.
- Baking: Cookies and Fudge. A tradition I started about 3 yrs. ago is to make Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning.
- The Smell of a Christmas Tree: Even if we have a Fake tree, I found FEBREEZE has a Pine Tree scent, I just spray on the tree once a day! Nothing compares to smell of a Real one.
- Hot Chocolate: With Candy Canes or Peppermint Schnapps, just warms me right up. With plenty of Marshmallows too. Oh, and Starbucks too!
- Singing Christmas carols.
- I love candles. Lighting all my candles, so the room is all aglow really makes me happy. I'd wish Christmas was like this everyday of the year!
- Watching all the old Christmas movies that I grew up with, makes me feel like a kid again.
- I'd like a White Christmas, but it really doesn't snow here. It did snow in Scottsdale about 6yrs ago, but it melted within the hour. So we're keeping an eye on the weather to see if it'll snow up North were my Grandparents live, and possibly have Christmas up there, if not, they might come down here and spend Christmas with us.
- Sending and recieving Christmas Cards.
- Shopping online. I've done about 3/4 of my shopping online, and I'm loving it. No fighting crowds, no fighting for a parking place, and no fighting over the last toy that's on a shelf.
- Watching the kids open their presents on Christmas day, and seeing their eyes get all wide with excitement.
- Spending time with the family.