»

Friday, December 22, 2006

This morning as the kids were waking up, and Josh was the first one. I was sitting on the couch, snuggled up in a blanket (Yes, it's getting that cold here in AZ), sipping my morning coffe. When Josh climbed up on the couch and snuggled up next to me, looked up at me with his Big Blue, and this is how our converstion went.
Josh: Mom, How do Reindeer Fly?
Me: They are magic Reindeer.
Josh:Where's their magic?
Me: (Me trying to be creative.)...They have Star dust, something like Fairy Dust.
Josh: ( Didn't work.) Mom, reindeer are not like Fairies, they don't have Wings!!
Me: That's because the Magic is in their Antlers!
Josh: No, Mom, the Magic is in their NOSES!
This will most likely be my last post until After Christmas. On Tuesday, I'll have Christmas Day pics posted.
On Monday I posted a wonderful Christmas Memory I have, and Southeren Girl, posted one of her special Christmas Memories.
If you are traveling this Christmas to go visit family and friends, I wish you safe travels, and if you are Home , Enjoy and Relax!
Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Sword Mama said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Ho Ho Ho!!

Kelli said...

Too cute!
Wishing you and your family and Blessed and Merry Christmas!
Kelli

Lala's world said...

that is so cute! love how they believe in all the magic!

have a very Merry Christmas!

Catch said...

It is in the nose right? thats what I always thought...;)) Have a blessed Christmas Christine!!!!! God bless!

Looney Mom™ said...

Kids are so cute! I just wanted to say, MERRY CHRISTMAS, Friend!