Kudos to Denise for the banner!
Thursday 13 #27
13 Things I'm Thankful for!
Next week, we'll be with family, and I most likely won't be doing a T13, so I'm doing my Thanksgiving 13 this week!
- It has to be the support and love of my family. The love from my husband, and all the hugs and kisses from my kids.
- My morning coffee.
- I'm thankful for having a roof over our heads, food on our table, and warm beds to sleep on at night!
- For our health, and at least being able to have the technology now to take care of my son and husband's diabetes!
- For the nurses at my son's school, who help me take care of him, when I can't be there!
- For the weather in AZ. In the summers it can be so HOT, but it's a dry heat.No Humidity like back East! And the Winters here are so gorgeous!
- For our Pool, to help us COOL OFF in the Summers, and air conditioning!
- For my digital camara, that helps capture all the great Moments with the kids and family!
- For email, I can keep in touch with all my family and friends (blog buddies)!
- For my van, that takes us where we need to go!
- For my children's teachers, who have a great responsibility for giving my children their education!
- God's love, and his strength with which I couldn't make it through my day on my own!
- For all of you!