»

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Do you know the feeling when you have 100 things to do and just as many places to go, what or where do you go first!? My husband's grandfather had knee surgery Monday, and I haven't been by to check in on him. With 4 kids it's kinda hard. My husband stopped by the hospital to visit. He's home now, so I'll stop by to visit him and take him a gift card for Barnes and Nobles. With school winding down yesterday my Son had a Splish Splash Day at school. I thought he'd be splashing in the sprinklers. It was 104F yesterday, and the kids were doing some fun activities, but with it that HOT, they would have had more fun playing in the sprinkers. They got to run in the sprinklers maybe all of 5 min. Then my oldest daughter (which was really cool) had 'Business Day'! The kids set up a business and the whole school came to their classroom with pretend money to buy things or pay for services...My daughter chose to do face painting and her girlfriends were painting nails and spraypainting colors for hair like green,blue,pink....Others were selling pizza, sno-cones, popcorn. There was one boy who brought in his Playstation and was charging kids by the minute to play...It was really neat! We got back home and my husband's other Aunt came to visit her dad. My husband has 5 Aunts. 4 live in So Cal still with their families.My MIL and her stayed an hour. Then I took my oldest daughter to pick out movies....KING KONG, The CORPSE BRIDE, HOODWINKED, and WHEN A STRANGER CALLS. You know it's Summer here in AZ when the sun doesn't go down until about 8pm... My husband and I got away with the baby, but she was really good! We went for Hamburgers at IN-N-OUT and then to Lowe's for new windows. I found some paint samples for our bedroom. Not sure if I should go with a lt. amethyst color , a med. green, or like a lt. mocha... By the time we got home it was almost 10. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: