»

Monday, May 22, 2006

Just a quick post, this week's REALLY BUSY!! Maybe you'll find this funny. Did you ever get those cravings for strange food when you were pregnant?? Well for my first one, it was Snickers Bars (which I don't care for) I couldn't stop eating them, and Big Macs. Ok, so my husband and I were on Vacation in Mexico City. If you've ever been, it's 10x the size of L.A. I was about 4 mos along with my oldest, and we were coming back from visiting the Pyramids. As were driving I'm watching the scenery go by! You know things go by faster when you don't know where you're going...so I was getting this craving for a Big Mac, and lo and behold there are those Golden Arches...Of course we pass it. In bumper to bumper, I mean bumper to bumper. Nothing like the 5 FWY at 5pm, Oh no! Much worse! I kinda sorta mentioned to my husband that I was really wanting a Big Mac. He tells me, "You're kidding right! You want me to pull a U-Turn in the Middle of Mexico City for a Big Mac!!" Well, after crossing 4 lanes to pull a U-Turn, then we had to wait like another 10 min for the other side of traffic to clear so we could pull out!! And yes, I enjoyed every bite! :P

4 comments:

Bar L. said...

LOL! What a good hubby. I can't remember what I craved, but I HATED Chinese while pregnant!

Buffy said...

I'm dying to go to Mexico to see the pyramids.

Unknown said...

Bar bar a-LOL He does have his good qualities, he's no angel, but he's a keeper!

Buffy-I'll have to post a pic...They are incredible The Sun and Moon Temples...Extremely steep...But the view from the top is incredible. Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the pyramids. I've never been to Mexico or that far West past Colorado. That must have been the best Big Mac ever. I was really craving white chocolate mousse frozen yogurt from TCBY alot. :)