»

Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday's Feast #97
Appetizer About how much money did you spend on gas this week? * I spend about $60.00 a week now. I used to spend only $30.
Soup What is your favorite brand of toilet paper? * My favorite brand of toilet paper is Charmin, but my husband prefers Scott, because He's more economical than I am. Salad When was the last time you discovered something that you thought was pure genius? * I can't think of anything that would be pure genius. Just good thinking. Main Course What is the least amount of sleep you can get by on per night? * I always sleep past 11:30 pm or 12:00 midnight and wake up around 3:00 a.m., then I go back to bed and get up around 6:30!
Dessert June is a popular month for weddings. Do you know anyone who is getting married this month? * My sister-in-law's name is Kim, and her best friend Kim is getting married. She hasn't set a date yet though!

No comments: