»

Friday, June 02, 2006

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how funny do you think you are?
I think I am around a 5, just depends how cranky the kids are, but on a really good day, give me a 8!
Soup
Name a local restaurant would you recommend to a visitor to your town or city.
One of our favorites here in our town is called “Rancho de Tia Rosa.”From the Editor: This place is a gracious four-acre village housing a colonial-style restaurant, a separate "taqueria" and a garden and greenhouse where organic vegetables are grown. With its colorful tile floors, fountains and soaring ceilings with elaborate chandeliers and hand-hewn wood beams, the huge main restaurant defines elegance. The gourmet Mexican food lives up to its surroundings, but the quality far exceeds the prices. This might sound gross, but I love their Salmon Enchiladas.
Salad
What’s a lesson you were lucky enough to learn the easy way?
When I started working in Restaurnats there was an older and much wiser woman who let me on a little secret. To ask for help when I need it! And that help goes both ways!
Main Course
Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
I'm going to look into becoming an X-Ray or Ultra Sound Tech.My husband is starting up a wood working biz for kitchen cabinets, dressers, bed frames, crown moulding, etc. He's extremely talented with his hands, when it gets going, He'll be able to work at home in his wood shop and I can spend my days as much with my kids, and him too!
Dessert
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from June 2, 2106, what would you imagine the headline might be?
It would read: “CURE found for Diabetes!”

No comments: