»

Friday, July 07, 2006

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
Feb 10,2006 when Lindsay was born. She's almost 5 mos. old now.Time really flies. She's getting ready to crawl now. Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you? I'd say abot a 6. School's out and I'm taking it easy. Salad Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.) LIPS-Love is Purse Shopping! I need a new purse. Mine is a year old, and this is what I could think of. Main Course If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? Keep your kids busy in the Summer Club!
Dessert What color is the carpet/flooring in your home? We have Saltillo tile throughout the house, and a Pergo knockoff in the bedrooms.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WELCOME to FF! Glad you joined, you have a cool blog. Mine is finally up!

Wystful1 said...

Love the dessert! (I love the rich warm colors of Satillo!!)

Mine is served.

Margaret said...

Love the salad, it's high time for a new purse here too! -Margiemix

Catch said...

purses and shoes....can never have enough!