»

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

While visiting some T13s this week, and seeing how I am soooooooo looking forward to our vacation this week Thanks to Ocean Lady, for sharing what she found from Neal Boortz!This only confirms I seriously need a Vacation! I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture. The picture on the next page has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study of a group revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing a great amount of stress. Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences, you may want to take a vacation.

6 comments:

amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

cute, cute post - thanks for the comment about my kitchen. Keep checking back. We should be finishing the tile tonight when I get home from work.

Anonymous said...

I need one too!!!

Tracie Nall said...

It's been confirmed and I am calling the airline right now (at least in my mind I am)

Yes, I would like to book one flight to Hawaii please.

Catch said...

lmao.....very very funny!!!! I think they both look exactly alike....what does that tell you???? ;))

butterfly cocoon said...

You made me look.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this was great! Thanks so much for the laugh. I needed it!