»

Monday, July 31, 2006

We had a really nice day today! He woke me up to let me know he made coffee for me, and these were waiting for me when I got up, with a card and some chocolate! I was surprised, because I thought he would forget.
I got him a card and a movie he'd been wanting. I've spent my day going over the years I've known him, and for some reason to me time stands still. The one song I love is Randy Travis's...
Forever&Ever Amen
You may think that Im talking foolish
Youve heard that Im wild & Im free
You may wonder how I can promise you now
This love that Im feeling for you always will be
Youre not this time that Im killing
Im no longer one of those guys
As sure as I live this love that I give
Is gonna be yours till the day that I die
-- oh baby
Chorus...
Im gonna love you forever, forever & ever amen
As long as old men sit & talk about the weather
As long as old women sit & talk about old men
If you wonder how long Ill be faithfull
Ill be happy to tell you again
Im gonna love you forever & ever, forever & ever amen
They say that time takes its toll on a body
Makes the young girls brown hair turn grey
But honey, I dont care, Im not in love with your hair
And if it all fell out well Id love you anyway
They say that time can play tricks on a memory
And people forget things that they knew
But its easy to see its happening to me
Ive already forgotten every woman but you
--- oh baby
Chorus......
Just listen to how this song ends
Im gonna love you forever & ever forever
& everForever & ever forever & ever amen
And here are a few quotes that I really like!
The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character. ~Peter Devries
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~Mignon McLaughlin
Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. ~Phyllis Diller, Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? ~Source Unknown
Hope everyone had a great day!
I

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! I just love that song!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that song. It brings back memories!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I've never heard the song b4, but the lyrics sound awesome; I really like the quotes too esp. the second and third one. :)

butterfly cocoon said...

Happy Anniversary! What beautiful flowers. You guys sound very happy. Cherish that!