»

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Friends Day Weds. #12
Here are 5 things I found today that brought a smile to my face, or that I would enjoy doing!
These jokes from Stacy are really cute and made me laugh!
Need to cool off! Check out this Pic posted by Kailani, helped me really Cool Off!
This recipe by One Foot on a Banana Peel for Honey-Garlic Chicken Wings. I'll have to try this one out!
This is wonderful memory from Zoe, about
Here's another pic that I couldn't believe! Look at this pic posted by Friday's Child,
" Can you do this!". I don't think I'll be able to do it. How about you!

2 comments:

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

Those thinks parents made me believe was good. It's funny the things we think as children. I really did have dreams that the moon was cheese. lol! my thirteen are up.

starbender said...

Honey-Garlic Chicken Wings
Yuuuuummmy!
:]