»

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I finally get a chance to post. I've just been so busy last night and this morning getting everything ready for this weekend. The only thing I have left to do is clean our front and back patios, which I'll do Monday. Tomorrow ,I'm just gonna kick back and swim with the kids . I can't believe it's July already. I know this month is going to fly. My husband got Monday off too, so it'll be a nice long weekend. My mother is going to the Grand Canyon with her husband and his brother and wife. We'll probably go out to Maricopa,AZ to visit my In-Laws. Then on Tues. we have friends coming over for a BBQ. Usually, I let the kids go for a night swim, and we watch the fireworks from Tempe Town Lake from our pool. It's really cool. The monsoons have been blowing in with Thunderstorms, but NO RAIN!! Hopefully soon they'll come to give some relief from this HOT weather. To be honest, it's been 106F in CA, my aunt says with 50% humidity , so I'll take the weather just the way it is. Whatever you are doing this weekend, have a great one!
Keep Cool for sure ! I'd also like to write about the !
I admire this man's dedication. His goal is to have 2,996 bloggers!
For every one blogger to pay tribute, for each victim of 9/11!
As of June 27, only 749 (25%) of 2,996 Victims have been
Assigned to Honor.
Please, if you haven't already, check 2996 out to help pay tribute to the innocent victims of 9/11!
Another link to look at is Chez Diva, she's been writing a tribute to one victim everyday for 2 1/2 mos.

No comments: