»

Monday, July 17, 2006

Pics of Josh's party are below! My husband and I did get to go see Pirates! The ending was great! We both agreed they set the ending perfectly for the next movie! I loved the scenery, and the special effects were amazing! I recognized the actor who played Davy Jones . Johnny and Orlando were great! It was good to see ALL the characters from the first movie! It was different to see Elizabeth play more of a Pirate roll, but I think she pulled it off great! I won't go so far to say it was better than the first one, but definetly worth the anticipation. We both enjoyed ourselves! What I thought was really cool is how it seemed in the movie while your watching, feeling like you're riding the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland! Brought back a lot of good memories! Grandma got to sit with the kids for a 'lil bit. She said the baby was really good and only started to cry when Katelyn and Josh said Mommy and Daddy are home! As if she understood what they were saying! I'll post a Monday Memories a little later! Everyone have a great Monday!

No comments: