»

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

13 Things We Did on our Trip to Las Vegas
1.) Stopped by for a look at the Hoover Dam! Pretty Impressive. We watched Lake Mead as we drove by too!
2.) Stayed at the Paris Hotel and Rode the Eiffel Tower to the Top!
3.) Watched the Treasure Island "Sirens" Show! Got to see the Pirates!
4.) Watched the Volcano erupt at the Mirage! My son kept saying, "There's Fire on the lake!"
5.) Ate $5.95 Prime Rib at the Hooters Hotel!
6.) Saw the Lion Habitat at the MGM Grand!
7.) Ate ice Cream at the New York New York Hotel!
8.) Stayed at Circus Circus and watched the live Circus Act there! My 3 yo. loved
the Trapeeze Act!
9.) Visited the Adventure Dome at Circus Circus!
10.) Visited the White Tiger/ Dolphin habitat at the Mirage!
11.) My oldest daughter got her charicature drawn and a temporary tatoo! Which has almost lasted a week!
12.) My son just about dollared us to death! Can I have a dollar? Can I have a dollar?
13.) The many trips to the potty for my 3 yr. old. We did drank plenty of water to keep from dehydrating. So we had to do restroom breaks every 30min. for her.
Blogger is being a PITButt about loading pics. You can see our pics LAS VEGAS 2006 !
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


28 comments:

Meira{FB} said...

Sounds like a fun trip!

Happy Thursday!

ezri.blue said...

Wow sounds like you guys had a great time! Hopefully we'll get to Vegas in the next year or so. My hubs has been numerous times, but I have yet to go.

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, I'm jealous. Sounds absolutely fabulous. My TT is up.

Carmen said...

i've stayed at the Paris Hotel. Did you see the Bellagio fountains from the top of the Eiffel Tower?

Chaotic Mom said...

You went with KIDS and had FUN? Sounds like it WAS fun! I didn't know there was so much to do there. I've traveled a lot, but never there. Sounds interesting! ;)

Just D said...

I've never been - but it sounds like a lot of fun! I hope the memories last a long, long time! Happy 13!

Raggedy said...

Blogger is really giving me trouble lately also.. I could not even put a post up one day..
Great vacation!
Great list!
My TT is up

Tanya said...

Glad you liked the water lily (they looked even more stunning in real life).

Am not doing the TT this week :( - had a very average day at work and was just not inspired. But I loved reading about your trip to Vegas - I was there several years ago and didn't do any of that stuff. Maybe I should head back...?

Stacy said...

Your list makes me want to pack up and head for Vegas! Thanks, by the way, for yesterday's link. You'll love the wings.

Darla said...

Sounds like a great vacation! My TT's up about our vacation, too.

Natsthename said...

Sounds like everyone had great fun! So, was the ice cream at New York New York any better than anywhere else? Inquiring minds want to know.

Amanda said...

Sounds like a great trip! Frequent bathroom breaks are a fact of life for us here...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very interesting place. My father-in-law was born near there, and I'm sure we're bound for a trip out there sooner or later! That's good that you drank plenty or water!

Southern Girl said...

Sounds like a fun, full trip!

My TT is up. :)

Socks, Abby, Blackie, Dexter and Bonnie said...

sounds like a wonderful trip!

My list is up

Frances D said...

Wow I would have loved to have gone on that trip.
Potty breaks and all :)
Thanks for sharing.
Frances

Lisa said...

I have to say it sounds like you had lots and lots of fun. I have done all of those at one time or another in Vegas. I think I was the one asking for the dollars though. LOL The only one I have not done is the Paris hotel and the elevator ride. Maybe next time.

Hysterectomommy said...

I would love to take my kids to vegas some day.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Great fun you had. Eifel Tower has been my childhood dream and I guess still my dream till now. Blogger has really acted lately reason for my late T13.
My T13 is finally up. Have a peek and be sure to be in a festive mood.

Crayonsetc said...

Sounds like a great time... although definitely too hot for me at this time of the year!!

Happy TT!!

Lady Jane said...

I love the Pirate Show at Treasure Island! I went to Las Vegas between my junior and senior years of high school (8 years ago) and we stayed at the New York New York. It was so much fun. I was the manager for the girls' basketball team and we went for a tournament. Fun! :)

Zeus said...

Oooo! I am so jealous of number 6! I would do anything to see those big lions up close and personal!

It sounds like you had a fantastic trip to Vegas! Did you get to see the Bellagio fountains also? That's my human's favorite! :)

If you wish to read my list, it's at The Zeus Excuse. Happy Thursday!

Catch said...

Your pics are beautiful and your children are adorable! Glad you all had such a good time!! Thats what vacations are all about!

Christina said...

Sounds like you had a great trip! I've always wanted to go to Vegas but haven't gotten there yet.

My T13 is up
http://www.patentprincess.com

Kelly Curtis said...

Sounds like a great trip! We're off on a biking trip this weekend - can't wait!

Thanks for commenting at my TT-

kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

Hi Christine. I couldn't find your email in your profile...i may be bling. But it's be great to get a postcard of the Grand Canyon or something like that. email me at brightblue_oceaneyes@hotmail.com so we could exchange addresses.

Pixie said...

What a fun trip you guys had. I'll have to live through your pictures. :-)

Thanks for stopping by yesterday. Have a great day.

Off to see your pictures.

Tess Termulo said...

Wow! I want to go to Vegas then!