»

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Here are some of the pics from the party. Josh had a great day! My mom took him to see the movie Cars. We bought him a couple games for PlayStation,my In-Laws gave him some money and clothes. My father-in-law asked him how old he was and Josh said SIX with an accent, and my FIL thought he said he was SICK!! My nieces and the kids all played nicely. My husband was in his glory grilling steaks, and Brats for the adults, and hamburgers for the kids. It was a really nice day. The monsoons rolled in and it rained for all of 5 min., but it cooled off a bit. Hopefully it won't be too humid tomorrow. Tomorrow my mom's watching the kids so my husband and I can go see Pirates and have a nice dinner out at Olive Garden for my Birthday!!
Hope everyone is having a Great Weekend!

Me,Josh and Lindsay!

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

you have an incredible smile to go along with your personality!

Glad Josh had a good birthday. Blessings to you and your family!!!