»

Friday, August 04, 2006

Name an actor or actress you think is totally underappreciated.
I'm not sure if Reba counts as being underappreciated, but I think she's a great actress. I think her show is hilarious, and I would like to see her on the big screen.
Soup
Impress us by using a big word in a sentence.
Don't you just hate it when you buy a new pair of shoes that give you a huge blister on your akropodion! (heel)
Salad
What is something inanimate that you've given a name to (such as a pet rock)?
I can't think of anything I'd name, but my 3yo found a dollar store calculator and called it her laptop.
Main Course
What color would best represent your personality and why?
I like shades of blue or turquoise, I think because I love being around water, I like feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Dessert
Fill in the blanks: ____________ is so ____________.
Chocolate is so good.
Matt McConnaughey is so HOT!
My husband is so handy! (mechanic,plumber,you name it he can fix it!)
My kids are so going to school in 10 days!!!

1 comment:

Shaylondon said...

great meal. thanks for visiting my site.