»

Monday, August 28, 2006

Sorry to be posting so late! I'll get a quick post in, I took the baby to the doctor's for her shots, and it took I'm not lying almost 2hrs! I'm a patient person, but that's too much time for me to wait, then I ran to my son's school for his lunchtime, which is another post rant, but I'll save it for another time. Then I finished my errands postoffice, bank, groceries....Then I picked the kids up from school, and helped them with their homework, now it's dinner time, if anyone's hungry, there's always plenty! I'll try and post something later. Here's a few funny things the kids have done this weekend! The baby-you know how a dog and cat chase thier tails, she was chasing her foot in circles. Then my son- My husband and I were talking at the kitchen table, when we hear the 3y. start to cry! Then we hear my son in the most innocent, i did nothing wrong voice say....."I'm sorry Katelyn, my hand accidentally hit you!"

2 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

It is awful to go to a doctor and take that long with a child! MY GOODNESS my little princess would go out of her mind!

Twisted Cinderella said...

It is awful to go to a doctor and take that long with a child! MY GOODNESS my little princess would go out of her mind!