»

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Appetizer
What color is your car?
I love my 2002 SILVER Ford WindStar!!
Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
A School Nurse. Just because of my background with my son, I'd like to be able to help other Juvenille Diabetics, and I give the nurse at my son's school credit. I take care of only one, she has at least 6 to look after.
Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
I come down with something twice a year without fail, in Feb. and in October. Like clockwork, I don't know if it's the change in weather, but around the 3rd week of each month, and I'll be sick for at least a week maybe two!
Main Course
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?
My MIL called me out of the Blue and my husband took me to lunch. Both were nice surprises.
Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
My first innocennt kiss I was 12 or 13, my first real kiss was when I was 16.

11 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Great feast! I think a lot of people fixed the same dessert! ;)

Unknown said...

I think impromptu lunches are probably some of the best lunches that could be had. I should probably do that for my wife sometime soon. :)

Great feast!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Great feast. Your soup and mine is almost on the same field.
Mine is up too.

Melli said...

I LOVE surpise lunches!!! With hubby OR a friend... great fun! Great feast!

Wystful1 said...

Your soup and main course was out of this world delicious.

Mine's served.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Yummy feast! come on over and taste some at my place!

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Impromptu lunch? It just doesn't get any better than that lol!

Have a great rest of the day :))

meowminx said...

Lovely soup and main course! I liked them very much!
Have a great weekend!

Margaret said...

Sweet dessert and great feast. Happy Friday. -M

Anonymous said...

I love surprise lunches! Very nice of your husband.

Take care,
Connie

Thanks for stopping by my feast!

ribbiticus said...

great main course! dining late...my feast is up finally! ;)