»

Friday, September 15, 2006

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?
-Because of you by Kelly Clarkson.
Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
- Circuit City absolutely the worst customer service, I have ever seen or have had to deal with.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?

- 5 depends if I am in a picture taking mood, or If I am having a bad hair day!

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you haveve used to keep your place in a book?
A love letter from my husband.

Dessert

Name a food that you like that most people don’t.
- I do not know why but my whole family does not like Italian food, so I would say my favorite Italian dish Manicotti!
Wanna join the Feast? Go here to play!

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

How can anyone not like Italian food??????

Great feast!

Lisa said...

Great Feast! I hate Circuit City Too, but my despise for Walmart beat it out!!! BTW I LOVE MANICOTTI! Have a great Friday.

Teena in Toronto said...

I LOVE Italian food. I'll be right over!!

Mine's up :)