»

Friday, September 01, 2006

This made my day a little brighter, and meant so much to me!
Thank you so much to Kelly over at Pass the Torch for including me and my daughter for my outstanding Pass the Torch Tuesday post in August- Role Model Daughter!
It was a very nice surprise!
These are some more wonderful posts to read,
Unexplored Territory -- Servant's Heart
Drama Queen's Mama --Karate Kid, the awesome brother
Susan Stephenson --Sally stands up for herself
Mommy Needsa Mai Tai -- My Nephew Chad
Tired But Happy -- Teaching by Example
Looking for Hope -- San Francisco, Here we Come
Wystful1 -- Mother's Pride
The Pink Diary - Girlie Girl's Note
Faerie Rebecca's Cleaning without Whining
Today she asks what are your Back to School resolutions?
I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Labor Day weekend!
We'll be out to visit family all weekend!
What's your plan for having a fun weekend??

5 comments:

Catch said...

Its kinda chilly here today so I dont know how much it will warm up for the weekend. I will probably make a nice dinner and maybe do a little shopping...the stores are open, right? lol

Unknown said...

Thanks for reminding me about the shopping! I can't forget about ALL those SALES!

Kelly Curtis said...

You're welcome! Hope to see you back this week!

Twisted Cinderella said...

My Back to School resolutions is to lose 30 more pounds.
I hope you had a happy Labor Day weekend and that you had fun with your family all weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great job!! Your daughter sounds like the best! :)