»

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
My jean shorts, tanktop, and sandals.
Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?
I hugged my kids before they went to bed!
Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
My husband and I both LOVE IN-AND-OUT, Monster burgers with grilled onions and their French fries are freshly cut and fried to order!Nice and HOT!
Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
I'm not a morning person, so I usually start getting energized around 11am-1pm. And then I'm geared up at around 3-5, and I'm up until 11pm maybe 1 am at the latest being the night owl that I am. It's because I worked nights in restaurants half my life from 5pm-sometimes 2 in the morning. I've been a SAHM for almost 2 yrs. now, and I'm still having a hard time shifting schedules.
Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)
CuteHamstersRaceInStyle! (Chris)
OK!That's not my whole given name, just the name my family really calls me!

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

i have my ff posted too! your link on the ff comments didnt work though so you might want to edit it if you can or post a new comment!
i've never heard of in and out... but i live in the opposite end of the country than you!!!!

i love your apples at the top of your blog! very cool looking!

jsdaughter said...

hi- im enjoying your blog... glad Michele sent me..

mmog37 said...

Man, I miss In -N- Out since I am not on the west coast anymore...they have the best fresh cut fries ever!

Big Ups on being a SAHM we need more of you *applause*

Anonymous said...

Very nice job on your feast.

Take care,
Connie

My feast is up.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Your dessert is pretty cute.
Mine is served too. Come feast with me.

Melli said...

Hmmmm... we don't have In And Out -- but that burger sounds YUMMY! Love your dessert too! Very cute!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great feast! I have never been to an In and Out. But is sounds yummy.

Wystful1 said...

My feast is served. Happy Friday to you!

I finally got here. The link wasn't working. Hope you come join me today sometime!!!

Jessica said...

Those burgers sound DELICIOUS!

I think this is my first time to your blog, feel free to stop by my blog and say hello as well!

Jodi said...

Mmmmm... I tried and In-N-Out when I was out West, yummy!

Come dine with me!

Happy Friday!

Catch said...

I have never heard of in and out.....I am a nightowl too. You had great answers!!!!!

Susan in va said...

Boy, your day sounds just like mine! I'm not fully awake until 11am and I'm a night owl too! Unfortunately for me, I still have a child that wakes up during the night and gets up at 6 am. This is wreaking havoc on my internal clock!

Unknown said...

Glad you posted a working link...didn't want to miss your feast.
Have a great weekend.