»

Thursday, September 21, 2006

For my Thursday Thirteen this week, #20
13 My Favorite Soft Rock Songs
1.) Air Supply-All Out Of Love 2.) Rick Springfield-Jessie's Girl
3.)REO Speedwagon-Keep On Loving You
4.) Robbie Dupree-Steal Away
5.) Jackson Browne-Somebody's Baby
6.)Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes-Up Where We Belong
7.)The Police-Every Breath You Take
8.)Lionel Richie & Diana Ross-Endless Love
9.) Foreigner-I Want to Know What Love Is
10.)Foreigner-Waiting For A Girl Like You
11.)Air Supply: Even The Nights Are Better
12.)Chicago-If you Leave Me Now
13.) Phil Collins-Take A Look At Me Now
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
5.)JAM
9.)Nat
11.) Brony
12.) TC
13.) Frances
15.)Lily
16.)Mar
17.)Amy
18.)Carmen
19.)Barbra
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
After thinking about using Mr. Linky or not, I've decided that I will use Mr. Linky as a quick way to Visit Everyone. I've experienced difficulties in the past about leaving comments, If you leave a comment or if you email me in case of a difficulty,
I will LINK you on my own. Be nice, if you LINK and RUN,
I will delete your link from MR. LINKY!
I'd love to hear from y'all, so feel free to email me your comments too!
Everyone Have a Happy Thursday!!

19 comments:

Southern Girl said...

I guess I'm just an eighties girl at heart 'cause I love all those songs, too. Great list!

My TT is up.

Jane said...

Love #12 and #13. My kind of music!
My T13 is up, come on by.

Kelly Curtis said...

These remind me so much of my college days! I haven't listened to them for years, but they'll always be some of my favorites.

JAM said...

I don't know if it's a change in music, or a change in me, but I like the older stuff like these you listed, but haven't liked any modern soft rock. I have converted to smooth jazz to soothe that part of me now.

Great list.

Mine is up at: http://jamspeaks.blogspot.com/ if you care to read it.

Lisa said...

I love all of these songs. I think I may have to go download a few now! My all time fav from your list. Jessie's Girl! I just love that song! Happy Thursday.

Natsthename said...

They're all such good songs! I'm always going to *heart* Sting and The Police!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE "Endless Love". I remember singing that into my hairbrush. And Chicago's "If you leave me now". Brings back nice memories of growing up. I love your list! :)

K said...

A great list! Some good songs on your list!

Thanks for visiting my site earlier! Have a great Thursday!

BlondeBrony said...

Great selection of music.
Happy TT.
Thanks for stoping by.

Frances D said...

Endless Love - I went to see that movie on a date when I was 19. The theatre was so crowded I had to sit on my then boyfriend's lap!
Jessie's Girl is one of my all-time favorites - it's on my computer I play it all the time.
Yay 80's,
Yay TT,
Take care

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great List! some of my all-time favorite songs are on there.

Kimberly said...

Wonderful list!! We share the same taste in musis for sure :)

Kimberly said...

sorry...can't spell

cold meds :(

Anonymous said...

ARGH! Don't know any of these songs, but judging by what other people have commented, it's a great selection! Happy TT.

MaR said...

Lovely list!!!! so many memories. I haven't heard Air Supply in a long time, should do something about it. Happy TT, singing away :)

Unknown said...

holy cow, i remember all of those

Anonymous said...

Great list! :) Ah, the 80s - I can sing bits of all of those songs. *Grin* Thanks for stopping by. :)

Carmen said...

rock on! 80s songs are the best. :)

Barbara said...

I'm being tranported back in time just reading your list. Good times. TFS and thanks for stopping by my TT.