»

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My First Blog Carnival Post to the Family of Life Carnival This week I finally remembered to submit my first post about,"What makes Grandmothers so special." This weeks host are Hsien & Kerri of Play Library. Deadline for submissions is Sunday, October 1st, time TBA. For more info on submitting a post or hosting a future carnival edition, please visit Kailani of The Pink Diary. Here's last week's Carnival of Family Life #20, which was hosted by Be A Good Dad. Stop by and check out all the fantastic family-related posts.

4 comments:

Lei said...

Thanks for the plug, Christine!

Happy0303 said...

Thank you for the link and your support! I look forward to reading your entry!

The Pink Diary

TC said...

I love the Carnival! It is so much fun to read.

Tricia said...

Hey Christine - some of the Green Thumb Participants aren't on blogger and don't have blogger accounts. They'd love to comment on your site but can't because it's only set for blogger account holders. I just wanted to let you know that they've been visiting. :)