»

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?
If chasing my children around the house, making bottles, taking care of a house, and driving the kids to all their activities not to mention I'm a cheerleader for them,
I'd say easily more than 6 hrs.
Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
I've always liked how Another Day In Paradise sounds!
Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
Hard to pick only one. My all time Favorite Show would have to be Gilligan's Island.
Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
Books for the children. You can never have too many!
Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?
I look really good in Black or Navy blue, and another favorite color a Dk. rose or Mauve color.
More Great Places to Dine!
1.) Higher
5.)TC
7.)Grey
11.)Deb

12 comments:

mmog37 said...

and it never stops...my oldest is 25 and I still find myself running aroun helping her and my other children...(God's little joke on us =)
Good Feast...
Thanx for visitin mine

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

Yup. we share the same main course...

:D

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I like your alternative blog title! :) Very nice feast. :) Have a great Friday!

Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

your salad is very nice.....Forgot about Giligan's Island.... used to really like it

have a great weekend......

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great Feast! I didn't think about child chasing time as exercise! LOL

graymama said...

I'm also a child chaser, etc...

I loved watching GI :-)

Yummy meal!

Paperback Writer said...

Oooo!! Gilligan's Island!

I forgot that one!

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Gilligan's Island is great!

Anonymous said...

Love your Dessert!

Take care,
Connie

My feast is up.

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Running after kids absolutely counts!
Enjoy your Friday!

Unknown said...

We have the same appetizer!
Happy Friday.

Anonymous said...

Great soup. Hmm, maybe I should change my alternate blog name to Blessed Chaos, that way I'd get both sides in. LOL Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!